[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Business Meeting this Sunday

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 22 11:09:09 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the list:

I know that we are all gearing up for Chalice on Saturday, but I wanted to
take a minute and remind everyone that the next day is Baronial Business
Meeting.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.

Meeting is  at 6 pm at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls
Church, VA 22043.

Please remember to email copies of your reports for the business to myself
and Theresa by 5pm should you not be able to make the meeting.

See everyone at Chalice.

Yours in service
Lady Caitilin
(Christine Menton)