[Ponte Alto] Thanksgiving Wishes

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 11:37:05 PST 2014

YAAAAAAAY THANKSGIVING!!!
Greetings from afar and yes everyone have fun be safe and know this Viking is thinking of everyone there as he too carves the bird!!
Torgar
 Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller