[Ponte Alto] SCA Garage/Yard Sale

Susan Lee msalanea at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:18:05 PDT 2014

I know many folks are at Ruby Joust, but I thought I would post to the list
anyway.  I am in the process of moving to NC and need to lighten my packing
load.  Here is my initial list of things that are up for acquisition.  I'm
willing to accept most any offer.  I'm giving this opportunity to my fellow
Pontoons first.  If you want to come over to check stuff out, let me know
and we can arrange a time.  I live in Springfield. Ideally, I need most of
this stuff to go away by 1 June, so sorry for the short notice.

Allasondrea

*Fabric (mostly in 5 yard pieces)*

dusty rose stripped brocade
blue/teal small diamond pattern brocade
brown and cream large acanthus pattern cotton (10+ yds)
beige and cream large acanthus pattern (does not match above) cotton
beige faille rayon
bobble textured cream rayon
red cotton velveteen
red cotton for lining
red and gold spot pattern light brocade (middle eastern) unknown fiber
mauve chevron striped brocade
burgundy basket weave cotton (soft drape)
navy basket weave cotton (soft drape) (3 yd)
burgundy linen with white embroidery (3 yd, intended for middle eastern)
Brown raw silk
black raw silk
red raw silk
burgundy raw silk
light blue large floral pattern cotton brocade (3-4 yds?)
royal blue midweight wool (slightly moth eaten, 6 yds)
Tent canvas scraps (free)

*Costuming stuff*

Bundle of 1/4" flat oval corset reed
lots of trim, various widths
various patterns (Reconstructing History, Medieval Misc., Margo Anderson
Elizabethan)
Lots of costuming books (Medieval Clothing and Textiles 1-8, HMSO, Period
Costume for stage and Screen)

*Ladies Garb (size 10-12)*
Blue Velvet overdress/sleeves and Yellow underdress Italian Ren
Burgundy and Gold ecclesiastic embroidered Italian Ren with velvet sleeves
Yellow and Black linen particolored Cotehardie
Coral cotton 10 gore short sleeve gown
Sky blue heavyweight linen 10 gore long sleeve gown
Black raw silk 10 gore short sleeve gown
Royal Blue long sleeve Norman cotton tunic
lilac long sleeve Norman linen tunic
teal middle eastern cotton "ghwazee" overdress (needs fasteners)
purple middle eastern cotton "ghwazee" overdress
red cotton gauze embroidered tunic and pants
multicolored striped cotton harem pants
Royal blue and red trimmed cotton sideless surcoat
Navy blue cotton kimono

*Publications*

Tournaments Illuminated issues #54-187 (minus a few, prefer to release as
entire lot)
Known World Handbook (1st and 3rd editions)
Complete Anachronist issues #1-160 (missing 2, 9, 42, 43, 87, 108 and 127,
prefer to release as entire lot)
Miscellaneous Pennsic Handbooks and Merchant books (free)

*Miscellaneous stuff*

 6 ft folding fiberboard camp table (free)
2 wood turned plates/2 wood bowls/2 wood goblets
wood bucket
galvanized metal and glass candle lantern and table stand
2 middle eastern style candle lanterns
1 large middle eastern style candle lantern,

*Sewing machine/furniture/notions caddy*

Singer Golden Touch-n-Sew (may need cleaning and service), Sewing machine
cabinet 25"W x 18.5"D x 30.5"H (top flips open to create workspace),
storage stool with accessories [machine, cabinet and stool go together]
Sewing notion caddy large 18"W x 31"H x 6"D (free)
Sewing notion caddy small 12"W x 20"H x 4"D (free)
Antique electric belt driven, cast iron sewing machine in wood case
(extremely heavy duty, unsure of functionality, free)

*Spinning stuff*

Ashford Traditional wheel plus jenny
Viking combs
Set of Clemes and Clemes flat paddle cards
Cotton roving
Wool (some processed, some raw)
Various Wood Drop Spindles
Warping board