[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Text Creation Competition at Summer University

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 21 04:05:38 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Atlantian Clerk Signet via Announce <
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, May 19, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Text Creation Competition at Summer University
To: Atlantia Announcement List <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Good Afternoon,

   I am happy to announce that there will be a scroll text creation
competition being held at Summer University on June 14th!  Please contact
me at signet[AT]atlantia.sca.org if you have any questions.   This
competition is being sponsored by Master James of Middle Aston and myself.  We
are looking to include newer scroll text in the update of the Atlantian
Scribes Handbook and we would like your help!

   There will be three categories to enter: Historical Representation,
Poetic, and Humorous.  You are more than welcome to submit more than one
entry.  We are looking for new text for the Kingdom AoAs, GoAs, and Youth
awards.

  You may submit your entries the day of the event, by mail (postmarked
before June 1st) or by email (before June 10th) if you cannot attend.

  We are looking forward to reading your entries and seeing everyone at
Summer University!

-Lady Olivia Isabelle
*Atlantian Clerk of the Signet*