[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Friday Medieval Faire for Cubscouts (Friday June 27th, from 1-2:30, Westminster, MD)

adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:56:37 PDT 2014

Hello Ponte Alto!

  I know this is short notice, and I may be speaking out of turn here, but
a Boy Scout group is looking for some support on Friday June 27th, from
1-2:30 in Westminster, MD, and I'm trying to boost the bandwidth.

   I have emailed (just a few minutes ago) the Chatelaines of Lochmere and
Ponte Alto to see if they can boost the signal as well.  If you can/would
be willing to support this - please contact one or better- all of them (the
Chatelaines) so we can get organized.  Lochmere-Lady Avice (Avice.Claremond
AT gmail.com); and Ponte Alto-Lady Sophia (syrenscallwenches AT gmail.com)
and/or Lady Flora (Flora.Beyeaux AT gmail.com).

  The woman putting this together does want what we do but apparently
doesn't know about us.  She seems to be 'settling' for the groups she has
contacted.  The Individual who reached out to me knows what we do,
unfortunately, she wasn't contacted until the last minute and couldn't get
me a date until yesterday.   Again, sorry for the shot notice.

  I believe this is their event:
706 Agriculture Center Dr., Westminster, MD 21157, US
http://www.baltimorebsa.org/event/1442616
*Day Camp 2014:* June 23-27, 2014.  Our theme for this year is Knights of
the Roundtable. There are many activities being planned that will
(hopefully) include a demonstration of medieval life and the building of a
catapult. Also,BB and archery will again be available for the scouts to
earn those belt loops. Day Camp is the only place the scouts can earn these
belt loops. We plan to have horses available so the scouts can earn their
horsemanship belt loop.

  Thank you and see you soon!

Adina

  Baronessa di Ponte Alto