[Ponte Alto] Good News! Re: Bloodbath Redux!

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:19:54 PDT 2014

Greetings, all!

I am pleased to announce that I have successfully negotiated with our
Kingdom Earl Marshal, Sir Otto, and the Pennsic Deputy Mayor for Combat, Syr
Silverthorne, and have secured permission for our marshals to perform
primary authorizations this weekend, which will be valid for tournament and
field combat at Pennsic 43 (July 2014).

The Marshal-in-Charge for Armored Combat will be THL Alric the Mad.

The Marshal-in-Charge for Rapier and Cut-and-Thrust Combat will be Master
Don Marcellus.

The MoL for the day will be Lady Cellach Mór.

Yours, in service,

Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor

(mka Michael Schneider)

Knight's Marshal - Barony of Ponte Alto