[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Court

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:28:59 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the great Barony of Ponte Alto

As tradition dictates (and We see no reason to change) We shall be having a
short Baronial Court on Wednesday at 6pm in the Baronial Camp on N31
(across the bridge from Brewers Road) to be followed by a social gathering
with snacks, beverages and some of the Baron's home brewed stuff.

After the social there will be a general meandering of groups into the
bazaar for some Midnight Madness action, tag along if you like!  The Baron
and Baroness will likely wander about separately.

Baronial Brewer competition will be at 5pm on Wednesday.  One need not be
present to become Baronial Brewer, but you beverage does.  If you will not
be making it to Pennsic please make arraignments for your drink to do so.

--

In service to Barony and Kingdom
Drogo e Adina, il Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto