[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Scribal Schola March 15, 2014

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:57:00 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katherine Hawkins <k_hawk_us at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Scribal Schola March 15, 2014
To: Atlantia Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, Merry Rose
<atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Cc: "brighthills at yahoogroups.com" <brighthills at yahoogroups.com>

Greetings to the Scribes and Aspiring Scribes!

If you are not going to Gulf Wars and would like to refine your skills or
to learn more about the scribal arts, Bright Hills is again having a
Scribal Schola on March 15.  The web site has information on the event.
 Class listings are now up and you can send me your pre-registration.  Many
of the classes have limited attendees.  There are also a few classes for
"traveling companions."  Check them out!  The link to the site is below.
 Please come and join us at Bright Hills.

 http://brighthills.atlantia.sca.org/events/schola.html

 Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Yours in service,

Lady Katarzyna Witkowska

"Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history." ~Plato, Ion

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure