[Ponte Alto] REMINDER! Cookie Exchange/Newcomer's Party TONIGHT! Come Hungry!

Jerri Lyn flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:21:57 PST 2014

Greetings Ponte Alto!

Tonight is our 7th Annual Cookie Exchange and Bake Off!

This year's party is being hosted by last year's winner, Lady Sophia
van der Werken in Fairfax. It also serves as our December Newcomer's
Meeting.

Bring some cookies (3 to 4 dozen)  for trading and some for tasting
and a few copies of your recipe to share. Cookies *do not* have to
period. If your entry contains nuts or other common allergens, please
include a note. You must bring a different kind of cookie than you've
made in previous years.

There will be prizes for Prettiest/Cutest Cookie, Best Chocolate
Cookie, and Best Cookie in Show.

Sophia will also have Beef and Barley Stew, breads, fruits &
vegetables and cheese, plus other nibbles. Wear your elastic-band
pants!

This is a casual, come-as-you-are, drop in whenever you can make it
open house style of party. Sophia is kind enough to allow people to
come early after work if that is easier for you.

If you have any questions, please contact Sophia at 703-901-1866.

*WHEN:* Friday, December 19th, 2014
*TIME: *7:00pm - 10:00pm
*HOSTS: *Lady Sophia van der Werken
*LOCATION: *3531 Country Hill Drive, Fairfax, VA 22031
*PARKING: *Street parking
*ALLERGY ALERT: *Small fuzzy dog in residence.
*ACCESSIBILITY**: *Wheelchair accessible through the back door.