[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Monday Archery at Grimmsfield

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:35:19 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grimm via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Monday Archery at Grimmsfield
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org,
archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, moo at lists.stierbach.org

Yes Virginia there is an archery practice. Letting not the modern holidays
get in the way of medieval fun! Monday at Grimmsfield will still see
archery and for those who cannot get enough, I will even open the range an
hour early!!! 4:00 p.m. till dusk. For more information and directions
please see www.grimmsfield.com

Hope to see you there,

Grimm

p.s. if enough people let me know they are coming, we might be able to have
more stew and another potluck. Text, FB message or email me if you can make
it.

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure