[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] One week left for the Group Hotel Rate for Fall University!

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 04:50:18 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruth Connor via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] One week left for the Group Hotel Rate for
Fall University!
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, keep at windmastershill.org,
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, elvegast at yahoogroups.com

Greetings good Gentles!

 Now that we are all back from Pensic and have had a few days to settle
back in, it is a great time to focus on finalizing plans for attending the
unique outdoor Fall University on September 20th hosted by the Canton of
Elvegast in Apex, NC!

Just as a reminder, there's only one week left to qualify for the group
discount offered with the La Quinta Inn and Suites. The group discount is
valid through August 25th with a rate of $65.00 a night for Friday and
Saturday nights around the event though we do need to have a minimum of 10
rooms reserved by that time to get the discount. You will have to call in
to make reservations under the group rate and you will need to indicate
that you are with the SCA group to get the group discounted rate.

The hotel is convenient to the event, restaurants, and shopping. Only 15
minutes to the event, it is convenient to grocery stores, restaurants, and
a Walmart. Also, only 10 minutes away are even more restaurants and
shopping, as well as a Jo-Ann’s fabrics and hardware stores (for any last
minute garbing or gear purchases you may need).

 La Quinta Inn and Suites
191 Crescent Commons
Cary, NC 27518

 Call 919-851-2850
Group SCA
http://laquintaraleighcary.com/

Please feel free to share this on any email lists I am not a member of.

Yours in Service and Friendship,

 Lady Æsa Þorarinsdottir
Co-Autocrat, Fall University 2014

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=74d83efe
https://www.facebook.com/events/608820885869282/?fref=ts
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure