[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Class proposal deadline extended for Fall University

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:26:21 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Fischer via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Class proposal deadline extended for Fall
University
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, atlantia at atlantia.sca.org

Greetings,

I hope that everyone who attended Pennsic has found themselves home safely.
 In order to ensure that everyone wants to submit a class proposal for Fall
University in Apex, NC has the opportunity, the deadline classes has been
extended to* August 20*.  This outdoor session has the unique opportunity
to offer University credits for classes not usually offerred.  We have the
space available for instructors to engage in full field martial activities,
archery, thrown weapons, outdoor cooking, glass blowing, etc so please get
your class proposals in as soon as possible so we can make this as
successful as possible.

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes,
or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me at
university at atlantia.sca.org. The University website has a class proposal
form that will let you send along class proposals once you are logged into
the website.

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description
- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts. This is particularly important given the
unique format. This includes equipment the instructor would need from the
site. E.g.: projector, sturdy tables, etc. Equipment is not necessarily
available and may be even more scarce given the locale , but it can't hurt
to ask.

Please contact me at university AT atlantia.sca.org
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/functions/mailto.php?u=university&d=atlantia.sca.org>
 if you have any questions. Your support of the University is greatly
appreciated.

In service,
Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor
Kingdom of Atlantia

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure