[Ponte Alto] Ruby Joust III

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:57:28 PDT 2014

Greeting unto the Fair Barony of Ponte Alto!

The Barony is registered for land at Ruby Joust.  They are doing things a
little bit differently then in previous years with regards to camping, that
is you don't have to register yourself on their website.

That said, the Baron is the listed PoC for the camp, and if you do plan on
attending Ruby you should:
1. Register with ACCEPS so you can hang in the pre-reg line
2. E-mail the Baron of Ponte Alto to let Him know you plan on camping, how
many etc.

In years past we have done a bit of a community dinner on Saturday night,
are there any volunteers to organize and manage getting dinner set up?

the websites are:
acorn: http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=8ab9a04d
gemjoust: http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php

Thanks!  We are looking forward to seeing folks at the event!

--
Drogo e Adina
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto