[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Rapier Practice

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 08:32:40 PDT 2013

Greetings Drogo!

sorry to piggy back a question thats not on this topic,but since I have you....

I would request permission if possible to make a Ponte Alto flag.as many know i am working on getting my own Camp for my Hall Thorsteinssalr
going in the next 2 years for events and for pennsic.I ask this because I have been flying flags of people who are friends,allies and those who have welcomes us in their camps and are friends with me and my people.
since you have given me your tabord to wear and favors,I would like to add your flag along with those whom i have befriended and wish to show friendship and Honor,
those include..Marinus,Clovenshield,House Gawain,Stierbach.

it might be a small showing to most..flying a simple flag..but in my eyes and those whom are in my Hall
its a beacon to all who would look upon them and see who we are friends with..and who we fight for.

in service always,

Torgar The Bold

Chieftain of Thorsteinssalr
Dragon of Norway
Bear of the North

Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of  doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller