[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Rapier Practice

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:57:48 PDT 2013

Hi Marc,

The "default" for adults is a Rapier, and that could be a schlaeger.  There
are a number of folks who are authorized epee and even have one or two
around.

You can check out the current weapon style here:
 http://www.darkwoodarmory.com/

Feel free to stop on by practice and check out folks weapons.

Drogo

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM, M Lauterbach <mllaut at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Random question: is fencing in Ponte Alto mostly schlaeger or foil/epee?
> I only ask because I remember that where I was years and years ago there
> were people who did foil and would fence you foil, there was a strong
> preference for schlaeger as the "default" setting.  Thanks much!
>
> Marc
>

> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Leslie Sheley <lsverris at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I know we've never met but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed
>> reading your web-site and the bios of all of the members of your Fallen
>> from Grace House!  Apparently, there are many things I should be doing this
>> morning since instead, I am sitting here reading bio after bio and laughing
>> away while I drink my coffee:)).  Anyway, what a delight!
>> Lady Lillianna Hampton
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Jeff Williams <geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings
>>> Ponte Alto's Rapier Practice is back at Shreevewood Elementary School
>>> Starting this Thursday Sept. 5th 6:30 - 9pm.  We are in the cafeteria again
>>> this year entering from the parking lot on the side of the building.
>>>
>>> In Service
>>>
>>> Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd
>>> Provost Academie d'Espee
>>>
>>> Rapier Marshal Barony of Ponte Alto
>>>
>>> http://houseffg.org/geoffrey
>>>
>>>  Azure, two rapiers in saltire and in chief a mullet of eight points
>>> Or,
>>> on a point pointed argent a ship in full sail sable.

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto