[Ponte Alto] VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION - REGARDING BUSINESS MEETING

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:57:18 PDT 2013

Greetings Unto the List:

As of today American Bistro, where we have been meeting for the past
several months, is closing its doors for good.  They have been having a
variety of issues and at this time can no longer continue to stay in
business.   Starting with the October business meeting - we will be back at
St. Paul's Lutheran Church until another suitable location is found.

The information for St. Paul's is:

St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idlywood Rd., Falls Church.
Take your best route to I-66. Get off at the exit for Route 7 West (Tysons
Corner). Turn left at the first light after the interchange onto Idlywood
Rd. The church is up the hill on the right about 1/4 mile.

We will resume looking for a more convenient and handicapped accessible
location after the first of year.  With two major events looming on the
horizon for us it is best that we wait.  However, anyone can help with
looking for a new place.  If you find a location that has ample parking, is
in Fairfax County, is handicapped accessible, will let us meet for no
charge, and is available on the 4th Sunday of the month from 6pm to 7pm
please come to the next possible business meeting and present your findings.

Yours in service,

Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Deputy Seneschal,
Acting Chatelain,
Barony of Ponte Alto
--

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure