[Ponte Alto] Marshals for Chalice

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 07:20:24 PDT 2013

Greetings, everyone!

I am putting together the marshals for Chalice, and I am looking for volunteers to run the armored, youth combat, and youth rapier (I will be handling the regular rapier, and I believe Naran has volunteered to run the archery).  Please contact me off-list if you would like to help.  FYI, I am looking to keep it simple for both armored and rapier - a Bedford Points tournament (also known as a magic tournament).  That way everyone gets lots of fighting in.  Thank you!

-- Marcellus