[Ponte Alto] A&S report for business meeting

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 06:31:36 PDT 2013

I won't be at the business meeting, because I'll be at work. Where there
are lots of seasonal pumpkin products, and bacon cheddar cheese that is
fantastic. (Pardon the Trader Joe's promo).

A&S report(ish):
Do A&S and tell me about it for my next report!
Still looking for a bardic deputy.
Rachel Schou came over recently for weaving night, started a warp-faced
belt (putting up with a makeshift cardboard rigid heddle I made her, for
backstrap weaving). I'm willing to have weaving nights periodically -
Thursday is my best night, because I don't work that night.
Baronial A&S is this Monday, 6:30ish-? at Drogo & Adina's house.
Baronial Sewing Night is Wednesday, at Gwenhwyvar & Béibhinn's house.

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
(mka Kristin S. Moran)