[Ponte Alto] Chalice Thank Yous!!!!

Theresa Crean ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 19:21:53 PDT 2013

I wish to recognize the following for making Chalice of the Sun God X: Chariot of Apollo a wonderful, fun event:
(some are mundane names and some are SCA names; please forgive any mis-spellings!)

To Their Royal Majesties, Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto, Baron & Baroness of Stierbach, Baron & Baroness of Storvik, and Baroness of Highland Foorde: I thank you for your time and energy, as well as setting the tone for the pagentry of the day.

To Lady Alana (Victoria Howell) of Highland Foorde and her kitchen staff (whose names I never got!):  feast was FANTASTIC and all your hard work throughout the day was greatly appreciated not only by me, but by many others who witnessed your endeavors.

To the Shire of Roxbury Mill Fundraiser Lunch bunch:  the food and drink was tasty--it hit the spot!  Thank you to:
Gwenhwyvar Ywein
Billy Roberts
Emer (Kim Butler)
Armedgardj (Jen Dostal)
Kim of Wolfshaven
James Griffin
Michelle Wood
Drew
Prima
Adriana
JoAnn Christensen
Rod Christensen

I'm grateful to the support I received from the populace of the Barony of Ponte Alto and from our cousins in the Local Branches in the north of the Kingdom.  The following volunteered before, during and after the event (the list is in alphabetical order by first name; some SCA, some mundane):

Anais
Annika
Bardulf
Beibhinn
Belphoebe
Benjamin (thanks for making all the simple catapults for the Marshmallow Battle!)
Branwen Wallis
Caitilin
Celia of Rosedale
Damiana Morena
Dubhesa
Daniel Warwick
Elizabeth Cranmer
Fen Needwood
Gabrielle Regan
Grimkirk
Gwenhwyvar Verch Lewis
Hannus
Honor of Restormel
Kim of Wolfshaven
James Griffin
John Peregrine of Restormel
Joshua Regan
Marcellus
Margaret Glover
Mary Dotson
Morwenna
Naran Numuchi
Nicolo Santorini
Nihani
Rachel Schou
Richard Ffaukes
Sarah Stango
Seamus
Susan Levitt
Tigernan

There were many more good people of the populace who volunteered on the day, but I neglected to have a pen and paper with me so I was not able to write down their names.  A few gentles did not receive a "thank you" token... so if you feel like someone is stalking you at future events, it will be me!

In Service,
Theresa

Lady Theresa O Cahir
Theresa Crean