[Ponte Alto] Thank you to the Artisans, Bards, and Judges at Chalice X!

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:32:03 PDT 2013

This year we had 8 lovely and varied entries
<https://www.facebook.com/belphoebe.degivet/media_set?set=a.10151968163944120.1073741829.544664119&type=1>for
the Chalice Artisan competition, and 4 performances for the Bardic
competition. The winner of the Artisan competition was Baron Marcellus
Capoziello da Napoli, with his rebec, the winner of the Bardic competition
was Master Ii Saburou Katsumori.

Chalice is a busy day, with a lot of activities going on simultaneously,
and it can be difficult to get to everything you want to see and do. The
A&S competitions would not be successful without the judges, who have the
difficult task of scoring the entries and performances to determine the
winners. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to the following for
judging at Chalice:

Her Royal Majesty, Lynette Semere
Mistress Belphoebe de Givet
Baroness Willow faye Dunne