[Ponte Alto] Feast Menu for Chalice of the Sun God X (Oct. 19th)

Theresa Crean ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 18:11:32 PDT 2013

Lady Alana (Victoria Howell), Cook for Chalice of the Sun God X, has announced the tentative menu.  We are please to honor the German heritage of our beloved Baroness Adina von der Heide of Ponte Alto at this year's Chalice Feast.

Theme:  "Founding of the Hopfbrauhaus" (1598 by Bavarian Duke Maximilian I)
(Note: some courses may be subject to change due to changed market prices.)

First
	* Pretzel rolls
	* Beer & cheese soup, garnished with bacon

Second
	* Rinder Roulade with gravy - German meat roulade consisting of bacon, onions, mustard, and pickles wrapped in thinly sliced beef, served with a beef gravy.
	* Semmelknodel - bread dumplings
	* Apple sauce

Third
	* Selection of Munich sausages served with assorted mustard
	* Käsespätzle
	* Bavarian Sauerkraut

Fourth
	* Bratäpfel (Baked Apples)

Please direct dietary concerns to the Event Steward at ladycahir96 at yahoo.com.

Pre-registration and ACCEPS closes on October 15th.

In Service,
Theresa

Lady Theresa O Cahir
Theresa Crean
Event Steward, Chalice of the Sun God X: Chariot of Apollo
703-644-2930
804-432-3226 (cell)
ladycahir96 at yahoo.com