[Ponte Alto] Field Herald for Their Excellencies at Coronation

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:25:56 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the populace of the Great Barony of Ponte Alto!

It has come to Our attention that there will be a great precession into
court, out of court and into court again in the afternoon.  We would be
greatly appreciative if any gentles who plan on being in attendance would
do Us the great favor of being our field Herald for the day and announce Us
into court.

Please let Us know as soon as possible if any are willing to support Us in
this fashion.

YIS,
Drogo e Adina,
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto