[Ponte Alto] Society's New Online Newcomer's Portal

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Nov 14 12:12:16 PST 2013

i just figured that out as Béibhinn copied it and it linked to a url not an
email address.  hand entering seemed to have worked.

;^)

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

www.ebonwoulfe.com <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/>

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com