[Ponte Alto] Society's New Online Newcomer's Portal

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Thu Nov 14 11:40:10 PST 2013

Your Grace
I believe the email address in the announcement is correct if you manually type it in - the hyperlinks appear to have been stripped out when it went out on the announcement list.  I had to correct and add back in the hyperlink to the website itself.  socialmedia.tobias at gmail.com  should work for him though.
Yours in serviceCaitilin