[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Servers Needed for 12th Night Feast

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 08:08:18 PST 2013

forwarded from the Announcement List

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emma West <ewestsca at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Servers Needed for 12th Night Feast
To: atlantia <Atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>,
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Greetings All

            The old saying that many hands make work light is true.  Along
that line of thought and to continue with the ambiance of the day; I am in
search of volunteers to help as serving staff for 12th Night Feast.

I am looking for 15 gentles to help me present a magnificent feast to the
awaiting masses.  If you have not severed feast before it is of no issue
for it’s an easy undertaking. If you are interested in helping please PM me.

I look forward to working with you.

--
Baroness Emma West
Baronial Chatelaine, Barony of Storvik

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure