[Ponte Alto] MOAS of Ponte Alto position open

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 10:14:46 PST 2013

Due to an attack of life, I am reprioritizing my responsibilities. I feel
it is in the best interest of the barony (and my own well being), if I take
steps now to step down from the position of Minister of Arts & Sciences for
the Barony of Ponte Alto. It has been my pleasure and my honor to serve in
this capacity for the past few years, and I am certain whoever takes up the
reins will continue to showcase, challenge, and teach the talented populace
of our fair barony.

If you are interested in serving the barony as MOAS or deputy, please
contact me privately.

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
(mka Kristin S. Moran)