[Ponte Alto] Crown Tourney Lost & Found

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:38:36 PST 2013

The following items were left at Crown Tournament.  If you are missing any
of these, contact me off-list so we can discuss getting them back to you.

Two wooden folding chairs

One black camp chair in a black canvas bag

One black coat (garb, not modern) -- possibly men's, on the larger side,
feels like it's probably wool

One pink Uglydoll (yep, the same one from Court... someone please make this
thing disappear!)

One small plastic Applejack toy (that's a My Little Pony figure for the
uninitiated).

This concludes your Crown-related after-event reports.  Thanks again to
everyone who came out and made the day awesome!

-Lady Giovanna Rossellini da Firenze