[Ponte Alto] Crown Tourney Thanks

Rachael Storey Burke rmstorey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:53:06 PST 2013

Thanks to everyone who came out and lent a hand to help Crown Tournament run smoothly!  I'm sure I will miss some names, but I want to thank as many folks as my addled brain will remember (and please forgive that there are a few I know only by mundane names):

My amazing troll staff: Theresa, Celia, Anais, Sarah, Kim, Gwenhwyvar, Mary, Susan, and Daniel.

My setup crew: Grimkirk, Turgeis, and Adina, who all pulled FAR more than their weight.

The teardown crew, whose names I don't know because they did it while I wasn't even there!  You guys rocked!

My kid wranglers, Annika, Hannus, and Nihani.

My kitchen and serving staff: Brenainn, Michael, Sophia, Aveline, Gwenhwyvar, and Kim.

Everyone who took a turn retaining for a Majesty, a Highness, a Grace, or an Excellency; we had no shortage of them at this event!

The entire ant swarm who mobbed the field when I asked for help with the list fence.  I literally couldn't get my own hands on a piece of list fence thanks to you all!

The similar swarm who broke down and stacked up tables and chairs after feast.

Everyone who stayed to help clean the hall: Richard, Brenainn, Michael, Aveline, Beibhinn, Rachel, Elizabeth, William, Grimkirk, Gwenhwyvar, Kim, Joseph, and of course Their Excellencies Drogo and Adina, as well as probably some folks I missed because they were just doing things while I wasn't looking.

I may have been the steward, but it takes a lot of hands to run an event and I would have been nowhere without my many, many helpers.  Thank you ALL!

-Lady Giovanna Rossellini da Firenze