[Ponte Alto] OT: Local Concert for a Cause

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:00:48 PDT 2013

Come listen to Vienna Choral Society sing the "Music of the Storms," 7:30
pm, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 2709 Hunter Mill Road, Oakton, VA 22124.
The evening's special guest, Jacqui Jeras of ABC7/WJLA-TV and News Channel
8, will emcee part of the event, as we sing the weather and its complete
landscape of emotions - big, small, cataclysmic, survival, and joyful!

This is our 2012-13 season's "Concert for a Cause" in support of disaster
relief and science education, in partnership with the Red Cross (National
Capital Region), Ideaventions, and CoCoRaHS (the Community Collaborative
Rain, Hail, and Snow Network), and the participation of the NSF
(Directorate of Geosciences) and NOAA.

Tickets are available online http://storms-eorg.eventbrite.com/ -
Senior/Students $15, Adults $20, Families $35. Questions? Please email
info at viennachoralsociety.org

YiS,

Lady Bevin
(mka Kristin S. Moran)