[Ponte Alto] OT/Reminder: solitude wool farm day: Romney 6/15/13

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:29:39 PDT 2013

Reminder, Solitude Wool Farm Day is this Saturday, noon - 4pm. $20 entry,
plus $30 for either of the mini workshops (registration required for the
workshops).

So far, we have a van load going from Fairfax - Gwenhwyvar, Caitilin, and
me. We have room for 2 more in the van, if people are interested.

Local fiber ftw!

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
(mka Kristin S. Moran)