[Ponte Alto] A&S Survey

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:25:36 PDT 2013

I'm not closing the survey, you are still welcome to weigh in, but here is
a summary of the responses received to date:

Out of 50 completed surveys:

At least 20 people interested:

 Weaving

Metalwork - Casting

Leatherwork - Tooling

Woodworking - Carving

Leatherwork - Sewing

Woodworking - Construction

Metalwork - Jewelry

15-19 people interested:

 Dance

Pottery

Applique

Cooking

Costuming

Gardening

Dyeing

Herbalism

Embroidery

Metalwork - Forging

Felting

Stone carving

Knotwork

Bookbinding

Calligraphy

Research

Jewelry

10-14 people interested:

 Bardic

Brewing

Music - Composition

Vintning

Music - Instrumental

Armoring - Leatherwork

Music - Choir

Armoring - Metalwork

Writing

Arrow making

Braidmaking

Bowyering

Knitting

Thrown weapons (building)

Naalbinding

Lapidary

Spinning

Tool making

Illumination

Astronomy

Printing

We have a lot of people interested in learning more, and few people willing
to teach. If you see something in the above lists that you have some
knowledge of, please consider offering a beginner-level class, writing
something for our newsletter, or doing a show & tell at an upcoming
meeting. You don't have to know everything about a subject in order to
teach, and it's perfectly okay to answer, "I don't know" if someone catches
you by surprise with a question - of course, it's best to follow that up
with, "But I'll do some research and get back to you," or "Here are some
sources/people that might have that answer."

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
(mka Kristin S. Moran)