[Ponte Alto] [Baronage] Pennsic shifts

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:36:44 PDT 2013

To all who will be attending PENNSIC this year.

  It has come to our attention that, while we were visiting our cousins in
the Shire of Glen Rathlin,
Principality of Insulae Draconis, the Kingdom of Drachenwald, this request
went out.

  If you will be able to assist in any way, please touch base with us in
camp ( we are leaving today) so we might be able to do some coordinating.
Since Atlantian Royal is just behind us, we would appreciate it if you
would stop by.

  Thank you for the generosity of your time this PENNSIC.

Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Raymor <otterpop63 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Unto the Baronage and Shires of Atlantia, Greetings from Mistress Ceridwen
> ferch Owain, Head Retainer to Our Most Fabulous Majesties Amos and Ysabella!
>
> Pennsic is upon us and Your Kingdom needs Your help.  At the upcoming War,
> our Royal Encampment’s Gate will need guarding and Our Queen will need
> retainers and guards for her as well. I would humbly ask You to ask Your
> populace to give a bit of their time at War to help.  The schedule will be
> from Saturday 27 July to Thursday 1 August.
>
> At the bottom of this email is a googledocs link for the schedule for gate
> guards, retainers and guards for Her Majesty.  As was done last year, we
> would like Baronies to take 3-4 hour shifts, and Shires to sign up for 2
> hour shifts.  Individuals and households are also welcome to sign up for
> times, and an email will be forthcoming in a few days to the Atlantia
> Announce list asking for those volunteers.  I am hoping that Baronies to
> take the shifts between 9am-6pm, and that households and individuals will
> take the shifts from 6pm-11pm(but if your Barony or Shire wants one of
> those shifts, please feel free to sign up).
>
> Atlantian Royal needs 2 guards for the Royal Gate(Atlantian Royal is in
> N40 like last year) per shift.  I would like 2 retainers and one guard per
> shift for Her Majesty.
>
> If you have any questions, please contact me at theceridwen [AT] gmail
> [DOT] com  Please email me the name(s) and contact info for each person in
> “charge” of each baronial “group” in case I have  questions for you.
>
> My greatest thanks in advance for Your help!
> In Service to Atlantia and the Dream,
> Ceridwen
>
> link to sign up for shifts:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkEjdXid51gKdHdXcjdIdmpXWG9TTzl4YWc4WGdTREE&usp=sharing