[Ponte Alto] Armored Marshal for Tournament of Love and Beauty Needed

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 10:03:42 PST 2013

Greetings Belphoebe,

does your MIC have to be of Ponte Alto or can it be anyone who is in range of your event?
if you would please send me a link or point me to event info of where and when,
I will do all I can to heed your calling.I hail from Marinus and though it might be a trip for me to come,
I simply cant allow heavy fighting to be cancelled because of lack of help.

please send me some info and I will see what I can do.
if you have any questions of my ability and intentions please call upon Rick Allison,
I am sure he would give me good word for I have helped him in the past.

again ill do all i can to help.

in service,

Þorgautr inn vikverski,
Chieftain of Thorsteinssalr
Dragon of Norway
Bear of the North.

Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of  doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller