[Ponte Alto] Armored Marshal for Tournament of Love and Beauty Needed

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 08:10:37 PST 2013

Greetings Fellow Pontoons,

First of all, I hope that everyone had wonderful holidays, and I wish you the best for 2013.  The Apocalypse did not happen, and we are all still here.  I call that a win.

Secondly, I am the MIC for Tournament of Love and Beauty, where we expect great things to happen both on the rapier as well as in the armored field.

In that regard, I am happy to announce that I have now a MIC for rapier, so rapier will be happening.  However, no one has stepped in for the position of Armored MIC.  Before I hit the Atlantian Marshal's list with a request, I would like to give our Pontoon marshals the opportunity to step in.  If I cannot get a marshal for armored, then armored cannot happen.  I expect that someone will take the job.  Let me know if you are a warranted marshal and if you can do it before I send the call to the general marshal's list.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.belfebe.com
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org