[Ponte Alto] Moving Day This Thursday

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 14:33:11 PST 2013

I have very much enjoyed my time in Ponte Alto, but I am moving this week,
to a suburb of Philadelphia (Barony of Bhakail, East Kingdom). I posted on
Facebook, but I don't remember if I posted to the email list, and I know
not everyone is subscribed to everything.

I am renting a UHaul this Thursday (12/26), and will first be loading my
stuff out of Gwenhwyvar's house, then driving over to my storage unit in
Chantilly to pick up the rest of my stuff. I plan to spend the night
Thursday, so I can be fresh for the drive Friday morning.

A few people have already offered to assist with loading the truck (and a
few Bhakail members have volunteered to assist with the unloading Friday),
but if you are available and willing, I would appreciate the assistance.

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
(mka Kristin S. Moran)