[Ponte Alto] Old sheets needed for Chalice!

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:19:14 PDT 2012

Greetings, Pontoons!

Chalice is almost here, and the Children of Atlantia need your help! At
Children's Activities this weekend, we will be making masks and togas for
the wee ones to wear in a small processional at Court, honoring the Muses.
For the togas, we need old sheets! Please, if you have old sheets you can
bring, let me know.White or close-to-white is best, but I think the Muses
will forgive us if we have colors or patterns, especially since they'll be
on cute kidlets! I'm anticipating having to cut them to size (and letting
kids take them home), so you won't get them back. They don't have to be in
fantastic shape or anything, but clean is a necessity, as we'll be draping
other peoples' children in them. ;)

Please reply to me (or post on Facebook) to let me know what you're
bringing, so that I know what I need to hunt for at the thrift store this
week. Old pieces of garb fabric are fine, too, of course, but they need to
be big enough that they can drape a few times around a child (we do have
some small children, but also will have bigger ones!). You can drop the
sheets off at Troll when you arrive, and I will pick them up from there.
Children's Activities will be starting at 1:30pm, so as long as you get
them to Troll before then, that will be great.

Thank you for your support of the next generation of Atlantians!

Yours in Service,
Lady Annika Siltanen
Chancellor for Youth Activities
Barony of Ponte Alto