[Ponte Alto] New Pontoons

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:20:32 PDT 2012

Greetings.

Just a quick update. Our recent visit was fruitful. Not only has Annais
secured gainful work in Springfield, we have acquired new quarters on the
western boundary of Alexandria. This location seemed to be a happy medium
between her work site and mine. Happily, we will be arriving on Sunday the
5th of August, and taking possession of our new abode that Monday. Given
that timing, Pennsic is not in the cards for us this year.

>From a look at Flora's Google Map for the Barony, it would appear that most
Baronial activities take place in the area north and northwest of us,
outside the beltway. Fortunately, we're not too shy about driving.

We hope to catch up with folks in the near future, and that all who are
travelling to Pennsic will have a safe and enjoyable war.

-- Grimkirk and Annais
      (Mike and Sue)