[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Sunday Practices

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Wed Feb 29 18:18:31 PST 2012

Ponte Alto Sunday Practices are back to being outdoors at the traditional park from 1pm(ish) - 4:30(ish), weather permitting.  March 25th, the day after the St.Paddy's Bloodbath, and conveniently just before the Baronial Meeting at 6pm, we will kick off our spring war training with a melee practice, again providing that the weather cooperates.

Cunian

Directions to the site are:

The Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584
Leesburg Pike, Falls
Church, VA .

Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East
(Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the
hill to the park.Or, better, take the side road past the library
parking lot, turn left and proceed
about a block and park on the side of the park in the garden
apartments parking lot.

You may also approach the site on I-66. Exit at Falls Church, Route 7
in the direction of Tysons Corner, pass three lights, the library
entrance way is on the
right. Proceed as above.