[Ponte Alto] Bringin' round the Braggin' Train

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:09:27 PDT 2012

Why yes, it's that time again - when I am rustlin' up news of Arts &
Sciences happ'nin's in this here Barony!

*cough*

Ahem, anyway... it's nearly report time, and you know I love to brag on all
the supercool A&S our populace takes part in. Speaking of, have you seen
Lady Annika's photos of her new obsession, tablet
weaving<http://instagr.am/p/JVpBttxXIr/>?
And one of our new members, Nihani, has learned how to spin yarn on her
new-to-her wheel!

I know there's tons more going on - have you any projects planned for
upcoming events? Tell me about them!

YiS,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)