[Ponte Alto] Call for a Deputy, and Alternate Contact information

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Tue Apr 10 14:32:01 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the list:
It has come to my attention that I am having some issues with my gmail account - ladypartypanther AT gmail.com, my chatelaine AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org is also delivered to that email address.  So as a point of information for the Barony if for some reason you have tried to reach me recently and I have not responded please feel free to email me at my personal email address of mentoni AT msn.com.My cell phone number is listed on the Barony website in the Chatelaine information and you can always call me as well.
I am also looking for someone who would like to be a Deputy in charge of Gold Key (Loaner Garb).  The bulk of your work will be just before, during, and immediately after an event we hosting.  Anyone that might be interested in helping wrangle the loaner garb, please contact me off list and I will fill you on more details.
Yours in service
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui RiadaChatelaine,Barony of Ponte Alto