[Ponte Alto] feastware

Patrick Deutsch linguist1005 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:42:43 PDT 2011

I use wood and metal mostly.  Clean it well, especially since finish is comming off much of the wood...more authentic looking ;)
Lars
 To: rich_manzano at yahoo.com; ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
From: neacalban1 at aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:33:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] feastware

Tancred,

       depends what your 'station' in life is. wooden trenchers and bowls work. As a Sinicized Mongol, porcelain works for me. Monols preferred stemmed goblets, spoons,knives,sometimes chopsticks. I got some nice stainless cutlery at Pennsic with blackened handles. don't recall from whom though.

Naran