[Ponte Alto] visting SCA at Ft. Belvoir

Brannen brannen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:46:45 PDT 2011

Well, I was planning to come out Friday, and we're just south of the Fort.
I'll drop her a line.

Bran

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM, CHRISTINE MENTON <mentoni at msn.com> wrote:

>  Greetings to the list:
>
> I just received a phone call from Baroness Gwyneth Rhiannon of the Sea, who
> is from Alaska, but is at Fort Belvoir for the next 3 weeks for classes.
>  She is interested in meeting up with Barony members to help pass the time
> while she is here.  Newcomer's meeting is this Friday at Lady Luce's house
> in Oakton, and Baroness Gwyneth would love to join us if someone could give
> her a ride.
>
> At Her Excellency's request I am  posting her contact information:
>
> Baroness Gwyneth Riannon of the Sea
> (mka Jerri Withers)
> email:  gmwdcare AT yahoo.com
> cell: 907-378-0831
>
> She did state that her phone is off during class but you can leave a
> message or she is available by phone after 1630hrs. (4:30pm)
>
> If you are able to make arrangements with her to join us at either
> Newcomer's or taking her to a local event over the next 3 weeks, please let
> me know.
>
> Yours in Service
> Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
> Deputy Chatelaine
>
> mka Christine Menton
> mentoni at msn.com

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there
are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82