[Ponte Alto] Brewing day on Sat. the 10th

Brannen brannen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:07:15 PDT 2011

Aine and I would love to meet you at the shop (we need a couple of things)
if you can let us know when you're heading over. We'll just follow back from
there.

Bran

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sounds like fun!! I may stop by for a bit but can't stay long - grandson's
> 2nd birthday party, can't miss that!!  Can you show me how to make hard
> cider? Doesn't have to be this Sat, but some time in the future? As you
> know, I'm not a beer drinker, but I do like both cider and mead (especially
> when mixed!) Mmmmm.   :)
> Brigid
>
> On Sep 7, 2011, at 4:35 PM, Drogo Dragonara <drogod at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings everyone!
> >
> > I'll be brewing some mead and beer on Saturday starting around noon.
> > I will also be making a supply run to the brewing store (Jays Brewing
> > supplies in old town Clifton VA) sometime between 10 and 11.  Anyone
> > who would care to hang out or tag along is welcome.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Drogo deDragonera
> > Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there
are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82