[Ponte Alto] Brewing day on Sat. the 10th

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 18:23:34 PDT 2011

Sounds like fun!! I may stop by for a bit but can't stay long - grandson's 2nd birthday party, can't miss that!!  Can you show me how to make hard cider? Doesn't have to be this Sat, but some time in the future? As you know, I'm not a beer drinker, but I do like both cider and mead (especially when mixed!) Mmmmm.   :)
Brigid