[Ponte Alto] owners of trailers: I need some help with an OTT problem

Brooke White traumspindel at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:41:38 PDT 2011

Dear Pontoons,

I am Elisande, for those who don't know, I host the sewing circle twice a
month.

We are in a bit of a pickle (though techinically i think it is more of a
brine):
We have come back from our vacation to a house which we were scheduled to
leave in NOvember. Instead we need to move out NOW. the house has had severe
flooding issues, the stink is held at bay with antimicrobial treatments and
a structural dehumidifier. So on Sunday we found out that the Landlord
(given that this is the 3rd incident of this kind) lets us out of our lease.
Lucky for us we found a house a few blocks away. The realtor is still
processing things, hence we don't have the key. We know all is fine, so we
have started packing up things in the few remaining rooms that we have,
which included our trailer. But that is full now. we also have two kids at
school (5 and 10) and hence the space which CAN use is getting smaller and
smaller, and we do not know if we can get the keys before the weekends (to
make matters worse my inlaws are coming over from germany on Friday:

So the relevance on this sobstory is the following:
We cannot even ask for help MOVING things right now, since we do not know
the date.* BUT IF ANYBODY who knows us with an enclosed Trailer is willing
to give us use of that Trailer for a week or so,* there could be all kinds
of compensation (garb sewing, storage, money, I could cook a romantic dinner
for you and your loved one....) that way we could start loading things into
the trailers instead of hauling everything 3 times around in the house. I
also promise reciprocity whenever wished.

My phone number is 703 953 7980. THANK YOU  for listening.

Elisande,
Walter's wife