[Ponte Alto] Merchant Space Available For Ponte Alto's 20th Anniversary

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:04:29 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the list:

Ponte Alto's 20th Anniversary will be held on February 25th 2012, and
merchant space will be available.  As Merchant Coordinator I will begin
accepting applications for space now.  We have approximately 12 spaces of
10x10 each.  There will be a $5.00 fee per space.  The space fees will be
donated to the Kingdom Travel Fund.  If you are interested in being a
merchant at this event please contact and I will email you the form.  My
email address is ladypartypanther AT gmail.com

Please feel free to cross post this to other lists as appropriate.

Yours in service
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto
Merchant Coordinator - Ponte Alto 20th
(mka Christine Menton)

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure