[Ponte Alto] Their Majesties Request for FIghters.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 14:04:30 PDT 2011

Their Majesties have requested fighters for  Crown.  His Majesty mentioned unbelts to the Knights in his email so I will do what i can do help with an Email.  Of my own House- Semja has agreed to step up to te plate.  I am still working on Glaukos, Ru and Elezaar.  Though to be realistic Ru might be the only one without obligations that day.

While you might not be able to make it to the finals, who knows what kind of ward fame awaits you that day on the field.  Many of us raise to occasion such of this, especially when our inspiration is watching us.  Though I am living in the East, I wouild challange all of you to send in letter of intent if possible.  If you need somone to fight for, I am sure we can help you with that if that is keeping you from fighitng.

Who knows, you might be the dark horse and really ruin someones day.

Thanks for listening.

SIr Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"