[Ponte Alto] Chalice Marshalls and competitors.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 06:35:28 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

Have you all recovered from Chalice? I'm only just starting to get back to normal. :)

I want to thank all the Marshals that came out in all the various disciplines to help support Chalice of the Sun God. This event is always a bit complicated with the various marshal events, and thanks to all of you this event was a roaring success. There were no injuries, no grief over anything (when i thought it would all fall apart, pessimist that I am) and everyone had fun. So thank you very much.

A reminder to the marshals that headed each discipline. Please get your reports in and notify me when that is done. Or send directly to me and I'll fill out the paperwork.

As to all the competitors in all the various competitions, you rock! Without you we wouldn't have had as much fun as we did. I hope to see you all again next year. :)

YIS,
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand
MIC, Chalice of the Sun God Feast of teh Mentaur