[Ponte Alto] ARCHERY MARSHAL NEEDED!!! Chalice!

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 10:02:33 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I need a Marshal for Chalice. I am sending out this public call becaue Ponte Alto's Archery Marshal has not called me AND I thought Naren was a warranted marshal taking care of the Archery part of the event. My mistake. Now with the event a Week away I must find and Archery Marshal for Chalice. Yeay. I do not know this community as well as some. Please forward names of people you think might be interested in leading this part of our upcoming event.

YIS,
Marie-Thersese
MIC, Chalice