[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Arts and Science MYSTERY SCRIBAL CHALLENGE READ ALL

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 09:47:39 PST 2011

Greetings Atlantian Scribes and Artists!

Yes Atlantia, I am sponsoring another MYSTERY SCRIBAL CHALLENGE!

To enhance the Kingdom Arts and Science Festival, coming Februaray 4th, 2012,  http://kasf.atlantia.sca.org/, I find my creative brain cells exploading with excitement!
 I have enough SECRET INGREDIENT to accept 14 scribes...this challenge is primarily illumination...

ALL completed challenges will be on display at The Kingdom Arts and Science Event!

As of today, November 22nd, I have 8 Scribes committed to the Challenge....are you ready?

If you are willing to accept the challenge...send me an email of interest! (madeforwillow at yahoo.com)

In service to the DREAM!
Baroness Willow Faye Dunne
Argent, a weeping willow tree proper within an orle vert.

 Each person willing to commit to the challenge will recieve a package from me with the SECRET INGREDIENT!..that is right! SECRET INGREDIENT!...